WHAT WE DO
Robbins-Gioia is the nation's premier maintenance, repair and overhaul software development company. Our Lynx™ software, deployed with Agile program management and consulting services, delivers value through optimization of your Depot enterprise.
Achieveing an organizations' strategic program goals require a detailed understand of business needs and drivers, and the underlying enterprise technology environment.
Combining business analysis and architectural principles provide an integrated view of the people, process, technology and organizational elements which are managed through the lifecycle to improve enterprise delivery and realize benefits. Documenting business processes and systems provides a roadmap and architecture to develop a better understanding of the current environment and describes what is to be delivered.
Our Enterprise Architecture approach delivers a solution architecture and technology strategy aligned with our customers's program goals. By using proven best practices for project team and stakeholder engagement, our technical experts are involved throughout the project lifecycle to define, assess, and advise proposed solutions.
RG's engineering and architectural areas of expertise include FEAF, TOGAF, DoDAF, and UML. Our development experience includes Agile, SAFe, Iterative, and Waterfall. The architecture support improves the likelihood of successful delivery and establishes consistency and visibility into the definition, design, and delivery of the solution.
Our architecture-based Business Analysis (BA) approach standardizes and streamlines business processes and promotes the development of effective integrated solutions. RG deploys professionals, many certified by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), to execute our LINKProcess™ requirements management and business analysis methodology to deliver quality services.
HOW WE HELP
• Establishing a program map by using our unique LINKProcess™ requirements management methodology which applies industry best practices and best-in-class tools and techniques
• Creating and configuring an architecture-based requirements repository for business, architectural and sytesm requirements and documentation.
• Recommending Sparx Enterprise Architect as a tool for integrating business analysis and architecture management practices into a single methodology.
• Eliciting requirements and facilitating stakeholder and business community meetings
• Helping customers mange existing requirements by delivering easy to understand visual models.
• Providing access to our team of expert and IIBA® certified Business Analysts
• LINKProcess™ adapts to waterfall, Agile, or hybrid delivery approaches
• Traceable and reusable requirements that are easily validated and verified
• Visual models allow more efficient communication with stakeholders, and faster verification and validation of requirements
• Project cost and time is saved using a centralized repository wiht built0in efficiencies, including storage of metadata and artifacts
• Support of an award-winning IIBA® Corporate Program Partner
PRODUCTS & SERVICES PRICING
Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
How RG Assisted the Air Force with Emergency Management Operations
An Air Force Air Logistics Complex harnessed innovation to improve emergency operations by leveraging existing systems and automating processes.
The Emergency Operations Center at Ogden Air Logistics Complex (ALC) traced personnel using a paper-based system during emergency situations. This method was error-prone and time-consuming to maintain. A faster and more accurate tracking method was needed to ensure all personnel were accounted for during emergencies or incidents on base.
RG was selected to develop the Emergency Management Command and Control Application (EMC2), a real-time tracking system of personnel during emergencies or other incidents, while protecting personally identifiable information (PII).
The time and attendance system used to log man hours and chain of command records was an existing system capable of providing accurate personnel data. Using the data from the time and attendance system, a robust automated system enabled all personnel to be tracked in real-time during emergency situations. RG provided program management, technical programming, requirements management, configuration and change management, system testing and sustainment, and training to the U.S. Air Force emergency operations center for creation of the EMC2 application.
Using Agile methodology, the EMC2 application was developed with specific security requirements that mandate SmartCard access and data encryption to identify the location and status of Ogden ALC personnel based on their work assignment. The application quickly and accurately produces accountability for more than 8,500 personnel, while mitigating the potential exposure of PII to loss or misuse.
EMC2 became an integral part of the Air Force Emergency Management process and the functionality continues to expand to satisfy the growing needs of the Emergency Operations Center.